Saturday 4 August 2012

TGIF (Book Olympics) & Book Blogger Hop (5)


Friday is the day of following, friendship and questions in the book blog world. This week I am taking part in two further blog hops! TGIF is run by Ginger at GReads and the Book Blogger Hop is run by Jen at Crazy for Books. Look forward to getting to meet & know you my fellow book bloggers :-)


Q - When a book goes “viral” (Hunger Games, Fifty Shades, Twilight), do you rush out to read it like everyone else, even if it’s not in your typical genre?

A - I can't deny that I get very curious! I mean who would not! I definitely 
look at the book and wonder if I should read it. Having said that I rarely end up actually reading it! If I do it's because I want to read it anyway.





Q - Book Olympics: In the spirit of the Olympics, which books would you give the gold, silver, and bronze medals to? It can be from any genre, new or old. 
A - WOW, now there's a question! That is so hard to choose, how do I choose? I'm going to go with my recently read books! If I went for all time this post would be very long and would take me a long time to write and you to read :)





JOINT GOLD - Angels' Blood by Nalini Singh and Rosemary and Rue by Seanan McGuire

2 comments:

  1. I agree -- hype makes me curious, but it doesn't necessarily mean I'll run right out and read the book everyone's talking about. If it sounds intriguing, I'll probably read it eventually. If not, I won't.

    Glad to have found you via the Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good answer...mine is at:

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/08/book-blogger-hop-august-3-august-9.html

    Recent New Follower.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...