Saturday 31 March 2012

Challenge 2012: Speculative Romance


As part my come back into book blogging I thought I'd jump into a challenge or two.  The details of BookChickCity's Speculative Romance Cghallenge 2012:


Challenge Details
Timeline: 01 Jan 2012 – 31 Dec 2012
Rules:  There are 4 levels to choose from -

  • One Sexy Demon: Read 6 Speculative Romance novels in 2012
  • Two Sexy Werewolves:  Read 12 Speculative Romance novels in 2012
  • Three Sexy Vampires:  Read 18 Speculative Romance novels in 2012
  • Four Sexy Archangels:  Read 24 Speculative Romance novels in 2012

Genres permitted:  Paranormal, Dark Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, Steampunk, Sci-Fi and Apocalyptic romances.

I am going to shoot for Two Sexy Werewolves, that's 12 books! :-) I'll post my progress on the challenge page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...