Friday 20 July 2012

Feature & Follow Friday (15)




What is Feature & follow?

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!


This weeks blogs are Booktastic Reviews
and A Glass of Wine
This weeks question

Q: Christmas in July! Someone gives you a gift card for two books (whatever that costs). What two books will you buy?

A: That is such a difficult question to answer!!!! Archangel's Storm by Nalini Singh and A Local Habitation by Seanan McGuire

5 comments:

  1. Hmm I have not heard of those authors but Happy Friday :D **Old Follower**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome picks!

    Thanks so much for linking my blog up (Booktastic Reviews)! New Linky follower! :D

    http://onceuponabook-rachel.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/feature-and-follow-5-im-being-featured.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. new follower through GFC as lucyatmax....please visit/follow me at: bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com
    Love new reader/blogger friends!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good evening! Hopping through. I like your choices since I've read them both!

    New follower via GFC

    http://gizmosreviews.blogspot.com/2012/07/feature-follow-friday-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I'd really like to read Singh's books. I've heard they're fab.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...