Friday 7 December 2012

Feature & Follow Friday (23) & Winter Solstice Event launch!


What is Feature & follow?

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!


This weeks blogs are Writer's Block
and Bookworm Brandee

This weeks question

Q: Activity! Who do you want to be? If you could choose any character from a book. What do you think that character looks like and what do you have in common?


A: There are so many! I am going to have to go for the one that seems to have been with me for years and develops fantastically through the series  That would be Hermione Granger!
Hermione is a great character who we see to grow into a wonderful woman. She gets to battle evil but still manages to get good grades. She gets the happy ending - well eventually! Oh and she get to use magic and a wand! Need I say more??? Who wouldn't want to join the wizarding world :-)






Winter Solstice Events ~ starts today!

The event I am co-hosting with Book Whispers starts today. We've got giveaways, interviews and more with some fantastic authors. Grab the event button on my sidebar or read more on the Winter Solstice page! 

We would love you to get involved, check out my launch post and make sure you follow Eternally books & Book Whispers for news & to make sure you don't miss any of the giveaways!!

5 comments:

  1. Hermione will be the winner of today's question. I'm sure. I picked her too.

    My F&F post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm beginning to wonder if everyone has :-)

      Delete
  2. Hahaha "she gets to battle evil but still manages to good grades". Best reason ever to be Hermione! Great pick and I hope you have a happy Friday :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I chose Hermione too! :)
    My FF
    (New follower)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I chose her too :D Like who wouldn't want to have a British accent and fight against evil guys with a wand? And get straight eyes while your at it too. Awesome choice!

    New Follower (Heyyy :D)
    Kaina @ These Flying Pages

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...