Friday 18 May 2012

Feature & Follow Friday #8





What is Feature & follow?

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!


The featured blogs: Addicted 2 Heroines and Tribute Books Mama.

This weeks Question:

Q: Summer Break is upon us! What would be the perfect vacation spot for you to catch up on your reading & relax?

A: I think I'd like to go back to North Wales to Snowdonia national park, the scenery is lovely and I can find a quite spot too :-) (I'm in the UK & Wales is too, about 250 miles from me - that's half the country!)




4 comments:

  1. Wow 250 miles! Do you live in Scotland or just North England?! I live in the UK too just outside London and I agree- I remember family holidays going to Wales and some parts of it are absolutely gorgeous. It's nice not to have to fly sometimes too! I went to Uni in Glasgow and I would often take the coach back to London which took about 9 hours just to avoid flights!

    New follower :-)

    My FF post: http://www.pocketfulofbooks.com/2012/05/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I'm in the Cumbria so far north of England! Holidaying "at home" seems a good idea this year :-) Thank you for following, I'll return the favour later on today!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! I've always wanted to visit..

    Hopping over from Realms of an Open Mind :)*New Follower*

    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I'd love to go to Wales. I've heard it's beautiful.My Hop

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...