Thursday 14 October 2010

Contest: Become a Book Character!!



I'm really excited about this contest!!   H.P. Mallory is offering one lucky reader the chance to actually be featured in her next book Toil and Trouble!!  It is the second book in the Jolie Wilkins seires following on from Fire Burn & Cauldron Bubble, (read my review here.)
Here are the contest parameters
H.P. Mallory says:

Here are the contest parameters:
Enter to be written as a character in my book, Toil and Trouble. I'll create your character using your name, description and personality (I'll have to send over a questionnaire, etc. to find out all about you!)

I already know which character you'll be and without giving away too much, this character is:

* integral to the storyline
* mentioned in Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble
* will play a part in all future books in the Jolie Wilkins series


The winner will get:

* A written part in Toil and Trouble and future Jolie Wilkins books
* The ability to read Toil and Trouble before it's released to the public
* Added to the Acknowledgments page of Toil and Trouble
* Interviewed on my blog
* A signed (with dedication) paperback copy of Toil and Trouble
* A signed paperback copy of Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble and To Kill A Warlock

To enter  follow this link to her blog!



Giveaway!  


There is still time to enter to win one of two ebooks being given away on my blog.  One copy each of Fire Burn & Cauldron Bubble and To Kill A Warlock.  To enter visit my interview and giveaway post!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...