Tuesday 19 October 2010

Teaser Tuesday #9 ~ "Howling at the Moon"



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser this week comes from Howling at the Moon by Karen MacInerney.  

"Not unless your mother can call him back from the dead.  Let's face it, Sophie.  If we don't find out who did it, your poor mom's going to be reading tarot cards in jail."  She leaned forward.  "Can you imagine your mother spending twenty years without her changing crystals?  No full-moon meditations?" 

p. 42.


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. This sounds like such a great book and I have it on my TBR pile. I can't wait to read it!

    My teaser is from Shades Of Gray by LM Pruitt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just added this book to my wishlist! Thanks for the teaser!

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds great. Keep finding books I want to check out today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. reminds me of BooksOnBoard's 20 word story contest. it's really addictive, and I've already poured a couple of hours into my own submissions http://www.booksonboard.com/index.php?F=009989_20_word_story_halloween_writing_contest

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you have a wonderful book there.

    I posted a teaser from Blameless.

    Mad Scientist
    http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...