Sunday 7 November 2010

In My Mailbox #12

In My Mailbox is a bookish meme hosted by Kirsti @ The Story Siren and was inspired by Alia @ Pop Culture Junkie.

 It's been a slow week for me book wise this week so I wasn't going to do an In My Mailbox this week but I have received a book for review so decided to do one!

  Recieved for review


Title: A Scarlet Past
Author: Evanne Lorraine

As World War II heats up, so does the secret battle on the home front. For two touch-starved werewolf warriors, mating is more than pleasure—it’s a matter of survival. Vivian heals the fissures in Fergus’s humanity. Though he saved Vivian’s life, she’s an Alpha bitch unable to meekly submit to any male. Both try to dominate the other, when surrendering to their deepest desires is the only chance for victory.
Along with my novella, there’s an original short story by KevaD, SonSet here’s that mini-blurb:
For a SonRise, there must be a SonSet.
In 1941, the souls of two Romanian farmers are stolen by war. On the streets of Odessa, Ukraine, innocence offers their return. But can the soldiers afford the price?
Also included is a freshly edited first chapter of Huntsmen 1: Lights Out! by Amber Green here the mini-blurb for her novel:
In a world at war, twin brothers battle the monstrous Hydes for control of the blacked-out city streets. Having traded her ass for a role in the fight, Lorie can survive only by accepting the power of desire.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Happy reading and have a great rest of the weekend!
    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting sounding book you got. Hope you have fun this week reading it :)

    Here's my mailbox for this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great book. It looks great. Happy Reading :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox
    and don't forget to enter the giveaway

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got "A Scarlet Past" too we'll have to compare reviews. Hey that might be something cool. To post your review on my blog with mine?? A second opinion is always better. =)

    Love your blog as always but for some odd reason your blog never shows up on my dashboard. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...