Tuesday 23 November 2010

Teaser Tuesday #14 ~ 'Rosemary and Rue'



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My teaser this week is from Rosemary and Rue by Seanan McGuire.


"The Queen of Hearts, she made some tarts, all on a summer's day," I said, thinking I am authorized to be here in his direction.  The smell of copper and cut grass swirled around me as his eyes glazed over.  I lowered the receipt.  "I trust everything is in order?"


p. 59






Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I'd love to know the context of your teaser. I've seen this book around but never read it :) Here's my teaser for today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! I've had my eye on this book for a while. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intriguing!

    Here's mine: http://wp.me/pFyoG-pZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice teaser!!! I liked this book -- need to pick up her next one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting teaser! Totally makes me wonder what is going on! Mine is at:
    The Delusional Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh got my attention might have to give this a try and add it to my TBR list

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm, I wonder what is going on! Interesting teaser :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...