Sunday 21 November 2010

In My Mailbox #14

In My Mailbox is a bookish meme hosted by Kirsti @ The Story Siren and was inspired by Alia @ Pop Culture Junkie.

This week I was lucky enough to win Mind Games from Robyn over at The Bookoholic Zone.  I'm really happy as I've heard good things about this book so look out for a review here sometime soon!


Title: Mind Games
Author: Carolyn Crane

 Mind Games heroine Justine Jones isn't your typical kick-ass type - she’s a hopeless hypochondriac whose life is run by fear.
 
She's lured into a restaurant, Mongolian Delites, by tortured mastermind Sterling Packard, who promises he can teach her to channel her fears. In exchange, she must join his team of disillusionists - vigilantes hired by crime victims to zing their anxieties into criminals, resulting in collapse and transformation.

Justine isn't interested in Packard's troupe until she gets a taste of the peace he can promise. Soon she enters the thrilling world of neurotic crime fighters who battle Midcity’s depraved and paranormal criminals.

Eventually, though, she starts wondering why Packard hasn’t set foot outside the Mongolian Delites restaurant for eight years. And about the true nature of the disillusionists.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I'm looking foward to reading your review of that one. It sounds really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Mind Games and it is really good. I hope you enjoy it.

    Mariya @ Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for your review on this one, might add it to my tbr list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book looks so interesting. Hope you enjoy reading it :) Here's my mailbox this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard this one is great! Can't wait to hear what you think of it!
    Candace @ Candace's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...